This collection of healing stones is loaded with all the best and highest vibrations of water and the oceans. Our precious abalone shells come from the Pacific Ocean and are filled with blessings as well as natural healing treasures. The stones enhance our connection to all waters, but are especially powerful for deep healing. Display them on your altar or carry the stones in your pocket. Use them for Reiki or spiritual healing. This bundle is a treasure containing the following:
• Abalone Shell - Ancient mariners and fisher persons experienced the healing properties of abalone shell as they carried or wore pieces to balance emotions, bring about healing, and provide protection and tranquility. Sea Goddesses always wear abalone shell necklaces and bracelets to maintain their personal power and enhance their physical beauty.
• Cowrie Shell - Used in ancient civilizations as money , it symbolizes prosperity. This shell elevates spirit, awakens creativity, and enhances a deep wisdom connection to all Ocean Spirits. It offers protection and strength and symbolizes the sacred gift of life as only Mother Ocean can impart. Use it for fertility in body, mind, and spirit.
• Aquamarine - It evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go. It is one of the most powerful of the ocean stones.
• Amazonite - Amazonite is an extremely ancient gemstone that has been prized for its beauty and healing powers for millennia. It shares the resonant qualities of fast flowing river water and brings healing and cleansing power to the voice, communication, and clears the way of debris, so harmony prevails Self-awareness is enhanced, truth is revealed and lies dispelled; and confidence is doubly amplified when wearing or using this stone for healing.
• Yellow Jasper - This stone stimulates and balances the solar plexus chakra, and calms feelings of stress and anxiety. It helps calm nausea and other stomach ailments. Carry it with you when you need quick energy. It acts similar to an adrenaline boost, helping to revitalize body, mind and spirit. Travelers use this stone for quick wits and wisdom when in unfamiliar places. Also for healing travelers' sicknesses. Astral travelers use it for guidance and protection. Ancient healers used this stone to bring forth rain. Poets, artists, writers and philosophers use it for enhanced brain power and creativity. It is closely connected to the shoreline, where it is often found after pounding ocean storms.
• Lapis Lazuli - This is one of the most sought after stones in use since human history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It resonates with the Third Eye and enhances dreamwork and spiritual journeying. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Lapis Lazuli reminds us of the power of the spoken word and is one of the best stones to use when opening and balancing the Throat Chakra. It fosters full verbal expression, and clears problems caused by “swallowing your tongue”. Lapis encourages clear, truthful expression when sharing information with others, including an easier voicing/communication of anger.
Clear Quartz - It is known as the "Master Healer" of the mineral kingdom, with its very high vibration, and is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Its vibrations are able to work on any condition. It is also known as the "Stone of Power" and can help to amplify any energy or intention. Clear Quartz is believed to protect against negativity, attune to your higher self, and relieve pain. Quartz crystals are very programmable and have a tendency to hold a program much longer than other minerals. Quartz crystals are strongly connected to the resonance of water in promoting and nurturing life, awareness, and high spiritual wisdom.
• Sea Glass - the randomly selected piece in your collection represents thousands of days of my life, walking on the shorelines of the Pacific Ocean from north to south. Each piece is a treasure beyond comparison and represents the metamorphosis of broken shard to soft, smooth, jewel -- much like our own spiritual journey. None of my sea glass specimens have been tumbled in a machine. They were tumbled by the great and mighty ocean and embued with the power of longevity, strength, and beauty.