Facts About Water
Do you know enough about your water?
What about the water you were exposed to where you were born?
We are 80% water and because of that fact, it is important to consider the implications of living in our water-filled human form.
- We can live about a month without food, but only about a week without water. If a human does not absorb enough water, death by dehydration is the result.
- We must consume 2 liters of water daily for optimum health. Humans drink an average of 75,000 liters of water throughout their lifetimes. That water is passed through the body continually and each drink refreshes our cells, but also brings new resonance and new potential for healing.
- Humans cannot drink salt water.
- More than 2 billion people on earth do not have a safe supply of water. They drink from polluted rivers, streams, or wells.
- Water regulates our body temperature. Drink plenty of water if you experience a fever illness.
- Water removes all waste from our body, but only natural and free rocky watercourses, creeks, rivers and underground springs remove waste and toxins from water.
- In most cities and towns, drinking water from the tap is treated so that people don't get sick with diseases such as cholera and typhoid, which are caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites found naturally in the water. Even with purification, however, toxic chemicals from pharmaceutical drugs, household cleaning products, and manufacturing waste cannot be entirely eliminated.
- Tap water still contains the remnants of human waste, biohazards, ingested drugs, and agricultural and manufacturing toxins.
- Centers for Disease Control receive notification of more than 4,000 cases per year of illness due to drinking water contamination.
- You should never drink water straight from a lake or river, as it can be contaminated with bacteria caused by livestock, wildlife. or human toxic pollution.
- Older houses with lead pipes can cause serious health problems. Young children are especially affected by lead poisoning due to the decomposing pipelines. Lead is colorless and can easily end up in our tap water.
- Your drinking water may be fluoridated to help prevent dental cavities but the fluoride causes other serious health issues. Fluoride affects brain function, growth factors in small children, and other functional issues, like digestion, adrenals, and more for all ages.
- Water leaves the stomach five minutes after consumption and it goes where it is needed in the body to maintain skin, bones, brain tissue, heart, lungs, and organs.
- Water aids in weight loss. 30 minutes before eating a meal, drink a glass of water. It will decrease the appetite and prepare the stomach and intestines for food intake.